Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Sunday, April 30, 2006

6 months

Ok, so Tuesday Jonathan will be 6 months old. I can't believe it. This also means Jason and I have been seperated for almost 6 months, and divorced for one month. That is so crazy. So much has gone on. God isn't going to let the truth stay hidden, and that is all I'm going to say.

On another note, recently I went on a date. Yeah, I know. It was weird. I was nervous, and sweaty, and shaky, and it was fun! Not that I am looking to jump into anything serious, nor am I looking to date around either. I just went out and had fun, I had a good night. It is hard to think about because whoever I date, isn't only dating me, they are also dating Jonathan in a way. We are now a package deal. Although I had fun, I know I am not ready for this yet and I have decided to put dating aside for a little while longer. The man (who shall remain nameless) and Jonathan got a long well (yep, I brought the baby on a date!) It was very cute!

Well, it is entirely too late. I have no idea why I stay up so late these days...Have a great Sunday everyone!

6 Comments:

  • At 4/30/2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good, be cool, calm and collected:)

     
  • At 5/03/2006 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't believe Jonathan is 6 months old! Time is going by quickly. HAPPY 6 MONTHS JONATHAN!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, you are doing a good job and Jonathan is lucky to have you for his mother. grandma

     
  • At 5/20/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    If you're going to leave a smart aleck comment, then be brave enough to leave your name! I would love to discuss things with you...hopefully you have more to say than "blah blah blah." I do.

     
  • At 5/20/2006 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, I think you know the first two were from me, looks like I forgot to sign them; and I still think you are and will be a good mommy. Tell Jonathan I love him and miss him, and kiss him for me. Do you think that one comment is from the person we thought it might be? Take care, lv ya, g and gg

     
  • At 5/20/2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Yes, grandma, I know you had the two comments...I don't know who made the comment, that is why I said, to put your name to it, it's not that hard, all you need to do is sign your name...a lot of people have stuff to say, but not enough courage to put their name to it...if your ashamed, don't say it at all.

    Thanks Kat...hey, are you pregnant again yet?? ha...just kidding....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home