Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Monday, February 14, 2005

holidays=headaches

If it weren't for the wonderful children in my class, I just do not know how I could get up and do this everyday! Today I had the worst headache I have had in a long time. If I hadn't already promised my students last week that we would have a party today for Valentines Day, I'm sure I would have called in sick...the truth is, my students bring me so much joy, I simply forgot I had such a headache when they all brought me the wonderful Valentines gifts they had made and bought! I love this job.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/16/2005 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, I am sure that you are a blessing to your students! They are lucky to have you for their teacher. Also, do what is best for you! g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home