Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rolling...Rolling...Rolling...

Jonathan has been very busy rolling and starting to crawl...He is now eating cereal and pears...we are going to start squash later today...um...yuck. He loves to be startled...and he loves to play peek-a-boo. This morning I woke up to him peeking over his crib bumper pad thing (what are those called?) making high pitch noises...I'm pretty sure he was trying to wake me up...he was smiling when I finally came over to the crib to get him, the little stinker. He has turned into quite a little flirt, and for some reason he likes the older women!

Only 3 more weeks left of school, I can hardly wait. This has been such a hard year, with the flood in my classroom at the beginning of the year, to the huge class size (we started out with 36 2nd graders I think...) to the difficult pregnancy, to bed rest, to the premature delivery, to the divorce...and now I'm just trying to make it to the end with a smile on my face. I have really grown to love SOME of my students...the others I am happy to send on to the next grade (sorry, is this bad??) It's just been a difficult year. A lot of major life changes in a short amount of time.

I am considering moving back home to Ohio. Not to get away from anything here, but to go back HOME where I belong. I've been wanting to move back for some time now, and Jason and I were considering the move back when we first found out we were having a baby. I have talked things over with him, I hate to leave him here because of the relationship with his son, but I just feel like this is something I truly need to consider. I don't want to raise a baby in the city, and plus, I just don't like it out here! Keep it in your prayers because it's not something I want to jump in to (although at this point I truly don't feel like I'm jumping, because I have been thinking about it for a year now...) and I want to do the right thing. The right thing for me and Jonathan, and Jason.

Hope all is well, I better go, Jonathan is finally sleeping. So now is my chance to get EVERYTHING done...can anyone relate??????? I just don't know how you mother's do it who stay home and have more than one child...you are amazing...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home