Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My first sick day

Ok, so not only do I have a horrible headache, but I am also coughing up a lung. I felt horrible telling the Dean that I wasn't coming in today. Why is that? I have always been one to hate calling in. Except for one time in college where I lied beacause I was so behind on writing a speech that I had to get out of one evening of work. I feel like crap and I have sick time that I'm not using, so I don't understand why I feel so bad about taking the time off. I think it's because I hate the thought of leaving my students with a stranger. Everyday I go into my classroom and I'm like the mother of 18 beautiful children...so, I just don't like the idea of someone else coming into my house and taking care of my kids.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/16/2005 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, you are going to make a good teacher and a very good mother!! You were taught well!!! g.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home