Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So far, so good

Well, it's been two nights, and so far nothing traumatic has happened...however...I do have a few stats for the experience...

The number of hours I slept the first night we brought Jonathan home: 0

The number of times I've been peed on: 3

The number of times I've been pooped on: 1

The number of times I've seen explosive diahrreah: 5 times (in one hour...)

The number of times I've had to ask my mom or grandma for help: I lost count after 978

The number of hours I slept the second night after we brought Jonathan home: 2

The things I DON'T miss about pregnancy: constant morning sickness, constant trips to the potty, peeing my pants when I sneeze, not being able to get comfortable, not being able to keep any food down, nausea (oh wait, have I said that one already?), swollen ankles and hands, being sick after eating...

What I think about when I look at Jonathan: I just can't wait to do this all over again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home