Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Jonathan

Ok, so my posts have been somewhat depressing lately. No wonder people are so depressed during the holidays. I just wanted to write a bit about how much I love my son and how adorable he is. I just can't stare at him long enough! He is so precious, I just want to love him and hold him all day long! He is getting so big already and I can't wait to watch him become what God has created him to become. Sheesh...I love that kid...

3 Comments:

  • At 12/27/2005 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, Just checked out your blog since you have posted on mine and my family members blogs. I am sorry for your terrible circumstances. How did you find our blogs, and where do you go to church? Holly

     
  • At 12/27/2005 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an adorable son!

     
  • At 12/28/2005 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, the holidays can be depressing, and yes, Jonathan is so adorable and very special!! He will help give you the strength to get through these hard times. You both are very special and much love,along with prayers are sent your way!!! gg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home