Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Monday, January 02, 2006

traditions

Every year for New Years Eve, Jason and I would get a bottle of wine and shrimp cocktail to toast in the New Year. Over the past 6 years we have saved the corks from all of our bottles of wine. It was weird not doing that this year.

I hope you have found the happiness you were looking for Jason, I hope you had a great New Years...you claimed you were just so miserable in our marriage, so I'm sure you had an awesome time wherever you chose to celebrate.

I have created a new New Years tradition...last night (or whenever it was...!) Jonathan and I popped open a bottle of Soy Formula and partied the night away! It was quite hilarious actually because he was so gassy he sounded like a little machine gun farting the way he was! I needed to laugh though, and it was the perfect evening...HAPPY 2006 EVERYONE!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1/02/2006 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND JONATHAN! YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB ERIN, AND ALTHOUGH THE ROAD AHEAD WILL BE A CHALLENGE, I KNOW YOU'LL DO JUST FINE! lv ya - g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home