Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Monday, June 26, 2006

I need to be better





I have got to be better at taking pictures, getting them developed and getting them into the scrapbook that I haven't even started yet...oh yeah, and blogging...I'm so bad at it. OK! Of course, I don't have time right now, but I promise to get an update soon......Jonathan is doing so much I can hardly stand it...gosh...ok...

This is a horrible picture, but it's after one of our walks...This carrier is nice, but Jonathan has been liking the sling (from Niki!!) much better lately. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but now that he can sit up in it and look around he loves it. Still trying to figure out the other "positions" but we'll get it sooner or later...

2 Comments:

  • At 6/27/2006 12:24 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    Thanks for the blog comment! Glad you enjoyed reading my post. Your son is adorable, by the way! Cheers! - Mike

     
  • At 6/30/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Niki said…

    Looking forward to more blogs! And pics!

    Email me if you need help to figure out all your sling options!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home