Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Monday, September 11, 2006

more thoughts

I think I should clarify my post from yesterday.

I did not mean for it to sound like I was coming down on anyone...I was just trying to make a point that we have issues in our lives that we should maybe deal with before coming down on someone else, or telling someone else how to live, especially when people are going through difficult times in their lives.

Second, there was nothing against Jason in anger having to do with him spending time with Jonathan every other weekend. I tried to make it clear that yes, I know Jonathan needs time with his father...I just don't like being away from my kid. I am sure many mothers out there can understand how I feel and relate to what I am saying. I am not one of those mothers who likes being away from their child for an extended period of time, like some are...even if it is just a weekend.

From what I see so far, Jason is coming around to being a very good father. Jonathan loves him very much and lights up whenever he sees Jason. It makes me happy to see the bond they are forming. I am also happy to say that Jason and I are stepping in the right direction to bringing up Jonathan in seperate homes but united at the same time. It is nice to be "getting along" again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home