Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Confessions

I know they are usually happy, but I am afraid of clowns...why do they always need to be smiling?

Sometimes when I can't find a pair of socks that match, I wear two different ones...for instance today I am wearing one ankle length sock, and one longer sock.

I am obsessed with celebrity gossip.

I cannot stop chewing my nails.

Whenever I meet someone for the first time, I automatically assume they won't like me.

I'm not pretty enough, or skinny enough..I don't like how round my face has become.

I want children, and I'm a little upset that I don't have them already.

I like to watch "Desperate Housewives"

I have cheated on a test before...in Bible college.

I don't think I'm smart enough to further my education, or write that book I've been thinking about for the past seven years.

I have bullied someone before.

I have smoked...cigarettes only.

I have drank, a little too much at times.

I have used this line..."Not tonight, I have a headache..."

I wish I was taller.

I have told lies about other people to make myself look better.

I don't think I'm good at what I do, because sometimes I can't stand children, and I feel like I can't communicate with them.

I have pretended to be something I wasn't for the attention of others.

I have taken advantage of someone who was "weaker" than me.

I have let people take advantage of me.

In sixth grade I stole candy from Mrs. Allen's desk, and then I lied about it when I got caught.

I have forged my dad's signature on Progress Reports, when my grades were D's and F's.

I am mad that they cancelled "Friends."

Sometimes I don't think I'm normal.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home