Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Friday, September 09, 2005

A Flatter Bladder is Gladder

What the heck? I have to pee like every 20 minutes...and I'm not exaggerating.


I had my monthly dr. appointment today and I am 27 weeks now...sheesh...BUT the doctor said I was measuring at 29 weeks....yikes. She didn't change the due date, she is going to wait and see what I look like next month...wow, changing the date by 2 weeks would mean that I would be due around...THANKSGIVING.

It's probably just a fluke thing...

2 Comments:

  • At 9/10/2005 7:48 PM, Blogger kristen said…

    I hate the whole peeing thing, too. I am usually a camel and never ever pee anywhere but home, so it's a pretty big adjustment for me. I'm only a few weeks behind you! (due right at Christmas)

     
  • At 9/11/2005 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you shouldn't have laughed at others!!!! :)-g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home