Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My evening

I spent yesterday evening in the hospital. It was interesting. I was having contractions (which I just thought were "weird pains") so my doctor told me to go to the hospital. After getting slightly FREAKED out, I was given some meds to stop the contractions, which made me feel like I just drank a Venti Caramel Frappachino with 3 extra shots of expresso. I felt like sprinting through the halls of the maternity ward. They also did some tests to see if I had preclampsia because my blood pressure was high and my feet and legs were swollen. But everything came back good. Sooo, nothing to worry about. But, I took the day off school anyway to sit with my feet up and to sip on some ice water...I feel good about staying home, but I still hate leaving my students with a sub....

2 Comments:

  • At 9/13/2005 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you are doing better! THANKS for calling me! lv ya - g

     
  • At 9/14/2005 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you are better. Keep that baby in as long as you can! I had to laugh at the sprinting through the maternity ward comment. Take it easy. - Sarah Nash

     

Post a Comment

<< Home