Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Monday, September 26, 2005

September 25th

Yesterday was our 6th anniversary. I know compared to some couples that doesn't seem like much, but I can't believe how much time has gone by already! Time really does go fast.

My doctor is concerned because my blood pressure is high. Friday she hooked me up to the baby monitor and everything with the baby looked good, however, she is still concerned because my blood pressure seems to be high during school (I teach 2nd grade...yeah, a bit stressful!) So, if it doesn't get better she is putting me on bed rest. For those who pray, please pray that my blood pressure levels out and everything will be ok. I go back in today for another check up, so I will have more information this afternoon.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/26/2005 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU GOT IT! (PRAYERS) lv ya - g

     
  • At 9/27/2005 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on the anniversary and we'll make your blood pressure part of our prayers! - Sarah Nash

     
  • At 9/29/2005 5:14 AM, Blogger kristen said…

    Praying for you!

    (I taught third grade while I was pregnant with Kate...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home