Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Friday, June 30, 2006

8 month boy

I just can't believe how fast time flies by, on the 2nd Jonathan will be 8 months old. We had a great visit with daddy today...Jonathan even almost threw up on him...(that was a joke...) Also, Aunt Marissa who works at Toys R Us, filled us in on a little sale they are having and I got a BUNCH of great deals!!! Some outfits were only a dollar! Things like this make me smile...

As far as Jonathan goes, he is now getting his top two teeth in, they are starting to poke through, which has made for one cranky baby. But, he is still smiling when he can. I have caught him climbing up and standing in his crib twice already...I'm not sure if this is a fluke or what, but he is loving to pull himself up on things. I thought this happened when they were a little older?! Who knows...! Yesterday I was giving him a bath in the kitchen sink and he was not having that at all...he looked at me and starting yelling in a really angry tone! His little eyebrows were all furled (is that the right word?) and he stiffened his body up...it was cute. He has also been busy crawling and the other day he was crawling across the floor and before I knew it, he crawled right into the glass door to the patio...head first (obviously, how many babies do you know who learn to crawl feet first...duh)...he was trying to go outside I guess. It was so funny, he just sat there and stared at the glass like he didn't know what the heck was going on...it was just like in the movies when the "bad guys" hit the invisible force field and bounce off...ha.

Well, he is sleeping now, and I should try to get some things done before the big weekend...not that I have any plans...

Have a great weekend everyone, and a great Fourth of July...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home