Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Saturday, February 19, 2005

"Stuff"

I have spent the day cleaning (avoiding cleaning actually) and I cannot for the life of me figure out where we got so much "stuff." It's quite disgusting really. I don't know why I feel that I need to be so materialistic. I have gotten into the habit of buying, using, and storing away. It's a horrible cycle. When I was going through some boxes ( I still haven't completely unpacked from moving here over a year ago...) I found things that I completely forgot I had. Things that I didn't even know what they were...it's embarrassing. So, I am going to simplify...purge my belongings, and resist the temptation to buy more "stuff." Can anyone relate?

1 Comments:

  • At 2/19/2005 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JUST SAY NO!!! HAVE A YARD SALE:)GET A LARGER APARTMENT:) JUST SAY NO! JUST SAY NO:) lv ya, g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home