Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I'm baaaack

Hello, I realize it has been a very long time since my last post. I have been so busy with things for school that I haven't even wanted to look in the general direction of a computer. We came from Spring Break and immediately had parent teacher conferences the following week. So, I was very busy getting grades and report cards together. It was such a stressful week! During break we had a wonderful time relaxing, we went to a dbacks spring training game, caught up with some old friends from Ohio and bought new furniture! It was fun. I really didn't want to go back to school. But then I realized after break there is only 8 more weeks of school left! We also found out that the church we have been going to and working at wants us to be the summer interns for the high school group! We are very excited about this. We will get to go on trips and to summer camp and all of that fun stuff. We are also nervous because we have never worked with high school students...only junior high. It will be totally out of our comfort zone, but I guess that is what God wants for us, so we are very happy. There are other things in the works...but I will have to fill you in on that in a few weeks....glad to be back...

1 Comments:

  • At 4/09/2005 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is about time!!! Sounds like your SPRING BREAK went pretty well. Hope your remaining weeks are good to you! lv - g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home