Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Thursday, March 10, 2005

It's been a good week

Today is Thursday and since we don't have school on Fridays today was a crazy one! Plus the first grade teacher was out, so I ended up having a combined first/second grade class today...whew. It has been a pretty good day, and overall a pretty good week. Spring break is looking better and better...only one more week of school left. Oh yeah, I think we decided what we are going to do with our extra money...spend it on furniture! I know, it doesn't sound as nice as a cruise...but I'm tired of using old milk crates for bookshelves!! We will probably also go to a few spring training games...who knows. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/10/2005 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NICE CHOICE! YOU MEAN, YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO GET RID OF THOSE MILK CRATES????? :) :) GO TO A GIANTS GAME AND TELL MY BUDDY HELLO AND THAT I'LL MISS HIM! - g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home