Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Who knew?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)->> Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.


Thanks Grandma C.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/03/2005 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yuor wloemce Gacre! It is hrad to tpye lkie tihs! -g

     
  • At 3/03/2005 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For me, it is easy to spell a word incorrectly, cuz I can't spell; but, to me it is very hard to do it incorrectly. I have to use my brain!!! ha ha - THAT IS BAD!!! NO COMMENT NEEDED!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home