Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's like summer break...without the paycheck

Well, my doctor has put me on bedrest. Not completely, but sorta. I'm not allowed to work, and I need to stay off my feet...Anyway...my blood pressure is still high and on Tuesday when I went in to the doctor I started having contractions and the doctor needed to give me that crazy shot again! Man, this little guy must really want to come out! So, it will be nice to have some time to relax, however, Jason is now having to quit school (again...) and get more work somewhere. So, pray something works out with that. We are a little bummed because we were hoping that I could at least hold out until the end of his semester, but God has other plans...and that is ok with us. On top of that, Jason got into an accident yesterday, I won't get into the details, but everyone was ok. It was just really bad timing (is there ever good timing for an accident?!) I hate to say it because it is so cliche but why does everything bad have to happen all at once?!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/21/2005 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe it is like you said "God has other plans". I am thankful Jason was not hurt! Take care and try to relax! - g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home