Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Monday, October 03, 2005

The Name Game

Ok, so we were going to go with David Elijah for a name, but now I'm not so sure. I'm so indecisive about this. I'm afraid I won't like whatever name we chose later in life. Or I like about 15 names, but can't seem to fit them all into one name that sounds good...besides it's never a good thing to give a child 8 middle names.

Health is good, blood pressure is coming down. I think the nurse at school didn't know how to take blood pressure, or maybe her blood pressure cuff was broken because everytime she took it, my blood pressure read soooo high. But, everytime I took my blood pressure somewhere else it was about normal. So, who knows. Thank you for your prayers. I am getting a home blood pressure cuff that hooks up to my phone line that will send the readings straight to the nurse though, so that will be a little more comforting for everyone.

I can't believe it's October already. Time is going by so much faster than I thought it would. It's hard for me to believe that I'm due in 2 months. Actually, it might be sooner than that. Baby Turner is measuring about 3 weeks bigger than he should be (which has me scratching my head...) so I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 18th and depending on what the doctor sees there, she might change my due date earlier...yikes.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2005 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    School blogs way to award
    A SCHOOL which uses i-Pods and weblogs to help youngsters learn languages has won an award.
    Yorkies Rule!
    teacup yorkshire terrier breeders

     
  • At 10/09/2005 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sure you will come up with a good name; it is a big desision isn't it? David Elijah seems to fit you and sounds good! You take care, the name will come to you! -g

     
  • At 10/13/2005 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey stalker, congrats on your pregnancy...yeah everyone's prego these days. Sarah's turn is next. hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home