Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nothing Really

So, it's been a long time since I've blogged, I don't even think anyone reads this anymore. Which, is fine by me! I was scrolling through some of the archives yesterday and it's amazing what has gone on in life since I first started blogging. Not that I really ever have anything important to say, but there was a lot of stuff! Life has been great lately. I love where I am. It's great. Jonathan is getting so big, I can't believe he is already a year and a half old! He makes me laugh so much: The other day I was getting ready to change his diaper, and I asked him to go into the other room and get me a diaper, not really knowing what he would do...to my surprise, he got up, went into the other room where I keep the diapers and started rummaging around! Well, a few minutes had gone by and I was wondering where he was when all of the sudden he came back into the room carrying a giant jumbo pack of diapers...! He brought the entire package instead of just one, and I started laughing so hard, then he started laughing too, and it was a great moment.

I started running again, it's part of my "28x28 plan" 28 things I want to accomplish before I turn 28 (August 10th!! Look for a gift list later...just kidding! I will be hosting a birthday bash though...as I have never really had a birthday party!) Look for the plan later too or here to go to my myspace profile and read it on my blog there...I always say that, but then never post anything for like 2 months...well folks, that is about to change. Up until now, I havn't had a computer as Jason took it when he left, however, I recently ordered one from Dell! Dude, I'm getting a Dell! (Whatever happened to that guy?) So, I know it's not the nicest or trendiest computer, but at last I will feel like part of society again! Jason actually helped me find a good deal on a laptop they were selling. Woo Hoo. I'm stoked.

Another part of my 28x28 plan is to get out of my shell (yes, as my friend Anthony put it...I was born a tortoise...it's not something I really like to talk about...so let's just leave it at that) and get out and do things more. I think I'm doing pretty good with this, and I have met some really awesome people that I love hanging out with! The past few months has been a blast! So, thank you all!

Anyway, that should about do it...until next time...

Oh, Jonathan has posted a few pics on his blog as well...check him out.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/29/2007 8:20 AM, Blogger Kim Boucher said…

    i read it...when you post. i am glad that things are going so well.
    i still miss you and love you!!

     
  • At 4/29/2007 11:54 AM, Blogger Niki said…

    I read it too! Was pretty excited to see a new post and pictures on J's site! Yay! Hopefully the new computer will allow you to keep blogging!

    Glad you are doing well! Still praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home