Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Correction...

Ok, I have a correction to make: my husband got a little upset when he read my post about the cute little books I made for my workout schedule...The truth is, my husband actually made the books, printed all of the information out, punched the holes, and put the "stuff" in the binders...I just made them "cute." Sorry for misleading you.

Secondly, I have decided to quit reading "The Shattered Visage," at least until spring or summer break. Although it is very interesting, I just do not have the time to put into going through all of my old biology notes and "stuff" to get the background information I need to fully understand the book. It's ok, I will pick it up again, perhaps after the AIMS tests, and when I have more time to devote to it. I did however start reading "Ramona the Brave" to my class...I just don't think I'm ready to read "Charlotte's Web" to them yet.

Third, I have gotten many phone calls and emails concerning my emotional stability after reading "Confessions..." Ok, I'm sorry! I basically meant for it to be sort of funny. It was all true what I wrote, but I did not write it from a dark emotional place! Some of it was meant to be a little sarcastic, please don't take me seriously! I think some of the things I wrote are feelings that we all have sometimes as NORMAL human beings. (Yes, I am calling myself normal...) So please... read it with some humor!

Finally, I would like to take this time to thank my mom for all of her support this year. I have had a really rough year with it being my first year teaching. The school I am involved in is also not the best atmosphere for professional growth. So, thank you mom, I love you and I appreciate everything you have done for me.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/28/2005 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, it has been an honor to stand beside you and watch you grow not only into a dedicated teacher, but into a wonderful woman. I want to thank you for that opportunity. So, THANK YOU. Love you to pieces.

     
  • At 3/04/2005 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin, I found my book, begain reading it this morning. :) - g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home