Poopy Diapers and Burp Rags

All things Jonathan

Monday, February 21, 2005

Grading Papers

It is almost the end of my wonderful four day weekend. I slept a lot which was very good. I'm still a little sick, so I feel like it wasn't wasted time. Unfortunately, I'm not looking forward to having to get up tomorrow morning and go to school. I am not a morning person. I have spent most of today trying to figure out how to get the best workout with the new "Bowflex" we got. They make it look so easy and satisfying on the infomercials. It is quite easy to use, I just don't like to excercise. So, I made a cute little workout book where I will chart my progress (I'm such a paper person it's ridiculous) I am currently trying to set up a chart on Excell, but I don't know how to use the program that well and I'm getting frustrated. I did however use Excell to set up a new gradebook...which will be wonderful to use...once I start grading all those papers that I've put off this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home